Thursday 9 May 2013

The two Olivers



Ollie Proudlock: Artist, designer and owner of some mean muscles (Erm, I bet you didn't expect the latter). You may or may not remember my trip to his Serge DeNimes pop-up store last December where I perused the rails of t-shirts and sweaters and posed awkwardly beside him. Well he's now teamed up with the luxury shoe company Oliver Sweeney for a mini selection of fetching chukka boots and high-tops that encapsulate Proudlock's style in a way that we can now all experience ourselves.  Although these are designed for men, the leopard print ones have kindly been made in women's sizes too, which is just as well because who doesn't want a pair of leopard print trainers?

Below I've put together his and her outfits showing how the Oliver Sweeney X Oliver Proudlock shoes could be worn with Serge DeNimes t-shirts and accessories (and slim fit jeans and a Miu Miu mini leather skirt)


5 comments:

  1. I have a secret addiction to made in chelsea and love Proudlock's leopard print high-tops!

    Thanks for visiting my blog : )

    www.jodiesjunk.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second look. So rad <3

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG

    xx

    glamdevils

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fell in love with blue sneakers !

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the kicks!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shoes and outfits! Nice blog you have!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot ♥