Thursday 14 March 2013

Did you know?


Did you know that an elephant's trunk contains more than 40,000 muscles? And a female gives birth every four years? And a brain weighs 5kg which is much more than the brain of any other land animal? This elephant above travelled all the way from South East Asia to be with me and, after spending the journey dumped at the bottom of my brother's bag, I feel it deserves to get it's fair share of what life in open air looks like. Which is why I often wear it as a way of adding character to an outfit (and also because I'm seriously low on bags at the moment).You can see it worn with my H&M cap and an appallingly bad 'outfit' photo. (NOTE: This is why I don't often do them)

As university life draws closer and stress becomes part of my everyday routine, I am beginning to realise that growing up is a lot more daunting than it first seemed. I just want to stay a kid with dreams and ambitions forever. Everything is carefree then; you believe anything is possible. I just want to live in a really nice apartment, in a nice warm country, by the sea and spend my days playing volleyball and writing about fashion and then compete in the 2016 Rio Olympics. Is that too much to ask for? Clearly.

I believe this post needs more of a motive and as my melancholic, sentimental pessimism is really not a fun way to end it (and obviously not what you want to read about), below is my rabbit Seb doing some role-play (Harry Potter, the Queen, a devil and pig- if you didn't know) because train journeys can be such a drag.



BLOGLOVIN'   INSTAGRAM   TWITTER

4 comments:

Your comments mean a lot ♥